........

12.10.2008

ToP 6

Sorry y'all I have 6 and I can't go less. Here we go girls. You might need to turn on the AC.
NUMBER ONE: Tom Selleck. This Magnum is always number one. Oh Baby!!

NUMBER TWO: Tom Berenger. Love you cowboy!

NUMBER THREE: Rob Lowe. With him, I would never be sorry about last night.
NUMBER FOUR: Harry Connick Jr. Sing me a song, Harry.
NUMBER FIVE: Paul Newman. The original. The only. Love his salad dressing and eyes.
NUMBER SIX: Sean Connery. The original Bond. Bond me.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Remember if you happen to meet one of them, "last night" is considered a free night. That's what the Top 5 is all about, remember? I love Paul Newman too.

Mama Mimi said...

Oh Jill - you crack me up! Love this! Love you love the older men!

KaLLeeMaLLie said...

i knew that this was jill's only because i saw Tom Selleck. Very nice, and he does look handsome in that pic. What about the poster that you had in your room?? LOL!!!!